Jõgisoo Forellipüük is an excellent place for hosting events. Your are welcome to celebrate birthdays, company parties, weddings, summer days, reunions, client days, trainings, christmas parties etc.
- There is a 40-seat bar-fireplace dining hall in the main building.
- The summer covered patio seats 60 people.
- Custom catering is available, and we will prepare cold table dishes when you pre-order.
A natural fishing place is a rarity in many countries.
It’s easier to communicate and overcome any language barriers in an open and relaxed atmosphere than exchanging pleasantries at a lunch table.
Vladislav Koržets’ cooking show!!!
Collectives and parties can order a cooking show by appointment, during which you will cook a variety of fish dishes together, receive instructions and recipes to use at home, and hear interesting facts about fish and their gastronomy.
- Forelliäkine and uhhaa fish soup (made from a newly caught fish)
- The Russian party pie kulebjaka (cooked in the oven, and ready before the end of the show)
- Boyar’s blinis with caviar
- Ooperikeldri räimed (Strömming á la Operakällaren / fried Baltic herring)
- German style carp with garlic
- Salmon and sauerkraut synthesis in a Novgorod convent salmon dish or other fascinating tastes
- And select wines to go with the dishes
- The show lasts for 3-4 hours, group size up to 30 people. The price scales with the number of people and the selected dishes.
- The number of shows is limited and they take place only on business days.
- Additional information by phone 5163416.
Note: There are no cooking shows in July.